When a cat has trouble using the litter box, it’s not only frustrating for humans, but also for the cat. Whether urinating outside the litter box or struggling to go at all, incontinence in cats is almost always a sign of a health concern and should be addressed right away.
Category: Urinary Disease
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets