If you’re planning to travel with your pet to another country or state, you need to pack a pet health certificate, which is a set of documents provided by a USDA-certified veterinarian that prove your pet’s good health.
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets
- Celebrate Your Pet's Dental Health with Us in February!