As veterinary medicine improves, pets are living longer. It’s wonderful to have our furry friends in our lives longer, but older pets mean a greater responsibility to improve our pets’ golden years. Pet parents are more commonly having to address the changing health concerns of their aging pets.
Category: Skin Disease
- How to Be There for Your Senior Pet
- Know When Your Pet Is in Pain
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat