Generally speaking, if your tap water is safe enough for you to drink, then it should be okay for your pets, too. If you don’t drink your tap water, however, then your pets shouldn’t drink it either.
Category: Pet Safety Tips
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)