If you’re planning to travel with your pet to another country or state, you need to pack a pet health certificate, which is a set of documents provided by a USDA-certified veterinarian that prove your pet’s good health.
Category: Pet Health Certificates
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)