If you’re planning to travel with your pet to another country or state, you need to pack a pet health certificate, which is a set of documents provided by a USDA-certified veterinarian that prove your pet’s good health.
Category: Pet Health Certificates
- How to Be There for Your Senior Pet
- Know When Your Pet Is in Pain
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat