Just like some people get the sniffles from springtime and summer pollen or mold spores in the autumn, dogs and cats can suffer from seasonal allergies, too. If you notice your pet experiencing symptoms of allergies during a particular time of the year, then your dog or cat might have seasonal allergies.
Category: Pet Allergies
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)