Social media feeds might be full of pictures and videos of “chonky” cats, but unfortunately, the health risks that these overweight and obese animals are facing aren’t so cute. To safeguard your pet’s health, it is important to manage weight or take steps that will help your overweight indoor cat shed pounds.
Category: Overweight Cat
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)