Social media feeds might be full of pictures and videos of “chonky” cats, but unfortunately, the health risks that these overweight and obese animals are facing aren’t so cute. To safeguard your pet’s health, it is important to manage weight or take steps that will help your overweight indoor cat shed pounds.
Category: Nutritional Counseling
- How to Be There for Your Senior Pet
- Know When Your Pet Is in Pain
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat