Social media feeds might be full of pictures and videos of “chonky” cats, but unfortunately, the health risks that these overweight and obese animals are facing aren’t so cute. To safeguard your pet’s health, it is important to manage weight or take steps that will help your overweight indoor cat shed pounds.
Category: Nutritional Counseling
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets
- Celebrate Your Pet's Dental Health with Us in February!