Grain-free pet diets are offered by just about every brand of pet food available, and while these brands claim to be a better nutritional choice for our carnivorous dogs, new research might indicate otherwise. Recent and ongoing research from the FDA has shown a potential link between grain-free diets and canine heart disease, specifically a condition called dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM).
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets
- Celebrate Your Pet's Dental Health with Us in February!