Leptospirosis is a serious, potentially deadly infection found worldwide that’s caused by multiple strains of spirochete bacteria. A zoonotic disease, leptospirosis can be transmitted between animals and humans.
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)