Leptospirosis is a serious, potentially deadly infection found worldwide that’s caused by multiple strains of spirochete bacteria. A zoonotic disease, leptospirosis can be transmitted between animals and humans.
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets