Chronic kidney disease (CKD) in cats (also called chronic renal disease and kidney failure) is a progressive condition, with which a cat’s kidneys gradually stop working properly. CKD is a fatal condition. Untreated, it will progress quickly. With proper management, cats with CKD can live long lives.
Category: Kidney Disease
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)