Chronic kidney disease (CKD) in cats (also called chronic renal disease and kidney failure) is a progressive condition, with which a cat’s kidneys gradually stop working properly. CKD is a fatal condition. Untreated, it will progress quickly. With proper management, cats with CKD can live long lives.
Category: Kidney Disease
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets
- Celebrate Your Pet's Dental Health with Us in February!