We love our pups and do our best to provide them with everything they need to live long, happy, healthy lives. No matter how much love and care pet owners provide, however, as pets age, they become more and more susceptible to developing age-related medical conditions. One particularly common age-related illness is canine osteoarthritis, also referred to as degenerative joint disease (DJD).
Category: Joint Disease
- Explore the Great Outdoors with Your Best Four-Footed Friend (and These Safety Tips)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Cats and Dogs Get Ear Infections
- Traveling with Your Pets? This Is the One Thing You Must Pack
- What to Do About Your Overweight Indoor Cat
- Litter Box Troubles? Understanding Feline Urinary Disease
- What to Know about Novel Coronavirus and Your Pets