We love our pups and do our best to provide them with everything they need to live long, happy, healthy lives. No matter how much love and care pet owners provide, however, as pets age, they become more and more susceptible to developing age-related medical conditions. One particularly common age-related illness is canine osteoarthritis, also referred to as degenerative joint disease (DJD).
Category: Joint Disease
- 6 Signs Your Cat Needs to See a Vet Immediately
- Preparing Your Cat for a Stress-Free Vet Visit
- Pet Hydration - Summer Tips for Pet Parents
- Ensuring Your Pet's Safety and Security this Summer: National Microchipping Month
- Arthritis Awareness Month: Treatment Options for Pets with Arthritis
- Heartworm In Dogs: Protect Your Pet From This Deadly Disease