Grain-free pet diets are offered by just about every brand of pet food available, and while these brands claim to be a better nutritional choice for our carnivorous dogs, new research might indicate otherwise. Recent and ongoing research from the FDA has shown a potential link between grain-free diets and canine heart disease, specifically a condition called dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM).
Category: Heart Disease
- Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Pet On Thanksgiving
- Celebrate National Cat Day With These 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Cats
- It's National Pet Insurance Month – Is Your Pet Covered?
- The Easiest Way to Update Your Pet's Vaccines During National Immunization Awareness Month
- Are You Doing Enough for Your Senior Pet?
- Why Mobile Vet Care Is Right for Your Pet (and You!)